Sunday 17 January 2016

POLISH ERASMUS+ TEAM



Polish Erasmus+ Team is completed. Now students are willing to do more activities in the crossing  borders topic. They are very enthusiastic  and open-minded to enjoy new experiences.  
 Here there are  some opinions about the project:
 
We are so excited. Thanks to Erasmus+ we have new possibilities to meet interesting people from different countries and cultures.”   ( Alicja)

It is a chance for me to experience something new and refresh my daily routine” ( Szymon)

“ It is a great  possibility to improve my English and test myself in new situations. In addition  I am very  curious about new friendly people.” ( Damian)

Alicja adds:
“ Of course we are stressed a little bit too because of new things which are unknown. But we also believe we’ve got support in our teachers and each other as well, so everyone is happier than scared;). We are very grateful for this project and such a great possibility to cross our borders.” 

“ I haven’t cooperated with disabled people before so I know it will be interesting and enriching experience for me.”  (Julek)

Now everybody is waiting for such a good adventure.










No comments:

Post a Comment